drovetried to drive through Goderich on the way up but ended up turning back after an unsuccessful attempt. The damage was unbelieveable!
- We played over 20 games of cribbage; Ben won probably 70% of them.
- Even though we were camping we were up before 7:30am every day; thank you Katie
- We did a lot of walking
- We saw six deer, one porcupine, a snake, a woodpecker and probably a zillion frogs
- Ben cooked half our meals over the fire
- Katie liked chasing the seagulls at the beach
- I brought my croqueting and didn't touch it
- We had a tornado watch
- Katie got two nasty bug bites which are still huge and blistered; she doesn't seem to care
- A tarp pole on our trailer broke due to the heavy, crazy rain we had early one morning
- Katie LOVED the wind turbines we saw on the way up..... like LOVED!
- We only went to the beach once and it was WINDY!
- I read five novels(Abram's Daughters Series) in four days
- Ben bought a paper so he could do the puzzles
- We visited the Bruce Nuclear plant and we're still glowing.... just kidding
I know most of these pictures are of Katie; I couldn't help it!
A frog on our hike. We could hardly take half a dozen steps without frogs hopping out from our path.
We saw this wild picnic table on our hike too; quite different from the calm ones around the campsite :-)