Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

Thank you!

A big thank-you to everyone who wrote and sent something in for my mom's 50th Birthday Scrapbook! I collected over 100 different notes and cards from family and friends across Canada, the US and The Netherlands. I even managed to track down friends from my Mom's college days 30 years ago! It was so much fun to put together and it's been a great encouragement for my mom and will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. Here is a glimpse of the book for those of you that aren't local and able to look at it in person.

















My mother-in-law hosted coffee for my mom last Monday which was wonderful! (Thanks again Mom!) My aunt came from Guelph with a big surprise!







Willemien is my dad's cousin from Holland (and shares the same birthday as my mom!) When I had contacted Willemien about writing something for the scrapbook she asked if she could come for Mom's birthday as a surprise. We of course said yes and spent the next months biting our tongues to keep from spilling the beans. We were successful as you can see above!

The rest are just a few pictures of the ladies that came out in the morning and of course one of my daughter because she's just too darn cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment