Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

O.T.B.

I'm embarking on a mission.

It'll be tough.

I'll probably cry.

I'll want to give up.

Hopefully I won't.

If you like you can join me, but I don't blame you if you don't want to.

And now that you're all dying of curiousity, I'll give you a big let down....

My mission is(insert mission-theme music here):

Operation Tight Body

Yes, you read that right.

Operation Tight Body

This will include: grunting, groaning, crying,  sweating, pleas for help, crys of desparation,  strange looks from my husband, but I hope.... I hope beyond all hope, that I will be successful!

I will put myself through grueling activities that include pushups, crunches, plies, and dare I say it? lunges? even now, my knees are quivering! My heart will race, partly because I'm scared and partly because I'm doing areobics.  My legs will tingle, partly because I have bad circulation and partly because I will be working them so incredibly hard.

Now that you're disgusted by my descriptions of myself breaking a sweat, I will tell you one more thing.

I. Will. Succeed.

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. Hurray, hurray, hurray! Look at Heather, she's our gal, if she can't do it, nobody can. GO Heather! rah, rah, rah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this a particular program, or one you've created? I could probably use a little tightening myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm working on OTB myself!! Glad you could join the club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! That is great! You go girl. (I am going to stick to some walking-just don't have the guts right now to pick up any weights or do anything too sweaty!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, love the OTB...I was thinking, you have been around me too much :-) Oh wait, that can't be...but it's all I heard at work the last year...hopefully you're more successful than....No, wait, I know you will be successful!!!
    When you have a program that works, let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a super old VHS tape that my mom had from way back when. It's ancient and corny, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete