Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Balloon Fun

I found a balloon mysteriously tied to our back fence yesterday. I have to confess I was a little nervous....I know we live in St. Thomas, but there are strange people who do strange things. Maybe it was full of poisonous gas or  a bomb or who knows what. I know, my over active imagination was slightly out of control. But when it starts going, it's hard to shut it off! Anyways, the balloon was fine, turns out our neighbour found it in his garden and thought Katie might like it. Well she did and she had a lot of fun playing with it last night. I took way too many pictures and couldn't just pick a few, so you get a collage! You are SO lucky!



*you can click on the picture to make it bigger

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't love a Dora balloon! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete