Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

Katie

Just a few randoms of my Katiebaby, my sweetcheeks, my boofy, my hunny, munchkin... the list goes on. It's a wonder she actually knows her own name :-) Lately she's been going by George. The rest of us also have different names. Sometimes our family is as follows:
Ben=Billy
Heather=Bob
Katie=George
Emma=Fred

She may or may not have had help with those names; don't ask me why they're all male names either.

 So cheesy!
 Sometimes not happy. She had been asking all day to go in the excersaucer and I just could not make it stick that she's too big and that it's for Emma. Finally, I said enough is enough. You want to go in? Fine.  She then decided maybe it wasn't as much fun as she thought it would be. I couldn't help taking these pictures, she just made me laugh depsite my frustration.


Talking to Daddy on the phone. Can you say huge phone bill in 15 years? We better start saving! She can actually carry on a pretty decent conversation on the phone which is nice for the person on the other end.

 I'm not sure why I like this picture, I just do. Oreo crumbs included :-)
 She got up on this stepstool (with my help) and couldn't get down. Such a chicken!
 Supper time with puppy. It makes me smile that she did this all by herself :-)

She sucks her thumb and snuffles the right ear of her puppy. Only the right ear mind you, never the left. 
She wants to be baby, wants to be rocked, go in the swing, exersauer and the biggest one.... wants to nurse! Not cool! Anyone else's kids go through this phase?

 Ben showed Katie how to chew on grass the other day. She now walks around with one piece of grass in her mouth and a few extra to offer to others.
 She does a lot of this. Looking at the neighbours through the fence. Her looking is usually accompanied by a persistant "Hi. Hi. Hi. Hiiii? Hiiiii! Hi." until someone says hi back.


1 comment:

  1. When I was in the nursery two weeks ago, Katie climbed onto the chair by the window and sat down on her bum. She sat there for a loooong time. I finally asked her if she was stuck. She said she couldn`t get down because she would fall. Her feet were literally a few inches off the ground... she made me laugh. I had to pick her up and set her on the floor. What a goof.

    And I think wanting to be the baby is totally normal. I have the exact same picture of Emily stuck in Jacob`s exersaucer and a hilarious picture of Ethan stuck in Abby`s Bumbo seat.

    ReplyDelete