Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Miss Her


So when I first met Hanna(she replaced me at Word & Deed), I thought: nice girl, fun, great sense of style. I never thought we'd be kindred spirits and read eachother's thoughts! Our first moment was looking up a file with a certain name. The name was familiar to me from a movie or something and we both thought of it at the same time and (this is the better part) we both had the same opinion of the movie and actor in question. We knew we were meant to be the best of friends! Since then we've had deep, honest conversations, tons more thought-readings, many advice giving/needing talks, too many hysterical laughing sessions to count and one good 'spying on boys' time. (They were our husbands and some others, but I know, can you say 7th grade?!?!)

Anyways, Hanna got married to some guy(ok ok, he's really nice and I guess I like him) and moved away. All I can say is that I miss her and am VERY thankful for skype. And even though we're over two hours apart, we still think the same thing A LOT!  We've kind of decided we're like Lucy & Ethel; you can decide who is who :-) In an ideal world, we would live next door to eachother too.

So galpal, HanBan, when you read this, know I'm SO thankful for our friendship, how honest we can be with eachother and look forward to many more years of laughter, tears and professional McDonald's dates :-)
your galpal, Heath :-)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, so Heather would be Lucy, because Lucy is taller than Ethel, but Ethel has a little bit more stability than Lucy, and isn't quite as loud. Sorry, Hanna, I think I would vote: Heather=Ethel; Hanna= Lucy
    BUT:LUCY WITHOUT ETHEL IS NOTHING;ETHEL WITHOUT LUCY IS NOTHING; ETHEL + LUCY = PERFECT TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heath! Nicest blog post ever! I miss you too. <3 So does that guy I married. He was only slightly offended that you didn't mention his name. :P

    Also, Mrs. T - you think I'm louder and more unstable than Heather? I guess that could be true...but it's close.

    ReplyDelete