- Can sit by herself now, but will tumble occassionally.
- Is SUPER sensative. Ridiculously so.
- If she barely hurts herself it's the end of the world and she bursts into tears.
- If you walk by and don't acknowledge her, she's so offended she bursts into tears.
- If you try and "force" her to do anything (move her head, hand etc) she's so hurt that you would be so cruel, she bursts into tears.
- Thankfully her tears are usually short-lived, but usually needs significant comfort to be ok again.
- Weighs 14lb 11oz. She's gained 10 oz since July 26. She's a peanut!
- Loves being outside!
- Is a fussy eater
- Is a totally Mommy's girl.
- Is taking her sweet time cutting her two bottom teeth.
- Reaches out her arms if she wants to go you. Love it!
- Does NOT like being on her tummy, but hasn't figured out how to roll back.
- Loves to play peek-a-boo
- Has figured out to make razzing noise/bubble blowing
- Is called "CrankyPants" many times a day.
- Is a total Love!
Monday, September 10, 2012
Emma at 8 months
Not too much has changed since Emma's 7 month update.