Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little Sister

I was just looking through some old pictures and found this one of my beautiful sister, Hannah. I'm not if I've ever told you folks, but this girl is quite an excellent sister, daughter and aunt! She cooks, she cleans, she writes, she sews, she babysits, she plays piano, she reads(ALL the time!); she loves Doctor Who The Doctor, Shakespeare, Georgette Heyer, Jane Austen, and SciFi.  She's fun, great to watch movies with, quote books with and view Pinterest with. She's giving, caring and willing to help. She's a wonderful, young, godly woman eager to learn and eager to know God's will for her life. She's seven years my junior, but has far surpassed me many ways:  writing skills, books read, piano pieces played, French learned(but really... who wants to learn French!??!)
Even though the job in Scotland didn't pan out, I'm secretly(and now not-so-secretly) pleased she's not moving away. I'm glad thankful and blessed to have my not-so-little sister around for a while longer.


2 comments: