Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A steal!

I found this Fisher Price house on Kijiji last week and snagged it for $25 with all the furniture! Katie loves her little people(that I snagged off Kijiji earlier this year) and she'll be getting this for Christmas this year! I can hardly wait! I may or may not have had a lot of fun setting it all up!

  A little loved, but that's ok!
 
A bathroom suite!(sorry it's a little out of focus.)
 Main floor laundry!
I don't think these pieces are original Fisher Price, but they're the right size, so we'll keep them!
Check it out: Dad driving home from work, kids playing, mom slacking relaxing: she's super mom and has all the housework done, laundry done, supper in the crockpot, table set and now she's just chatting with her friend while waiting to welcome her husband home. 

3 comments:

  1. Uuum...is her friend brown on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those may be the original pieces, at least most of them are. I remember playing with this exact set many years ago with my sister. So many hours of imagination and fun!!

    ReplyDelete