Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Back to the Grind Stone

I rather enjoy that grind stone actually. I love routine. I love new years, new weeks, new days! Fresh, clean slate with no mistakes. New resolutions, new calendars, new energy!

I was a little busy at the end of last year. I was making a Home Management Binder. Those of you that know me really well, know that I thrive on making forms, and tweaking documents. Let me tell you, I was in seventh heaven doing this project. I'm sure I'll be tweaking throughout the year, but for now. I love it!

You should be able to click on the pictures to see them bigger.

I have a page for each day of the year, complete with day and date, my regular chores assigned to that day, meals, schedule etc.  (My calendar on the wall gives me an at-a-glance look at the month)

To Do/ To Buy lists. The prayer starts my Prayer section.

Daily prayer lists to help me remember prayer requests and remember the answers to the prayers.
Thankfulness List to write down a few things I'm thankful for each day. It'll be a good exercise on those "Terrible, No-good, Very bad" days.


 
Monthly checklist for Outdoor and Indoor to-dos. It helps break the big chores down into manageable sizes and ensures they don't all pile into one month.

Canning/freezing list listed according to month and frequency.


 Year-ahead planning calendar.

Regularly-used phone numbers and family information. I also have a brief summary of my kids for babysitters: age, routine, dislikes/likes, other pertinent info.

Goals section for long-term goals and short-term goals. 

 Notes: some lined and some blank pages for notes, sketches and ideas I don't want to lose.

So that's it! What do you use to stay organized?!?



1 comment:

  1. dear Heather, I don't!!! stay organized, that is. But my, what a binder. Great job!

    ReplyDelete