Pages

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Quotables

Katie: "Mom I have an owie!"
Me: "Do you want me to kiss it?"
Katie: "No! Don't kiss it; Jesus will heal it!"

Ben: "Katie, it's Wednesday! What do we have after supper on Wednesdays?"
Katie: "Parrots!"  (I think she meant pears for dessert.)

Katie's version of the Horse and Rider

The correct version: "The Lord is God and I will praise Him"
Katie's version: "The Lord is God and I forgave Him... "


Another song mishearing

"....when the green, dark forest was too silent to be real...."
Katie all confused: "The green dog????"

When tucking her into bed and singing "Amen" at the end of the song.

Katie: "Mommy, did you hear it? Did you hear my tummy?"
Me: "What, hunny? I don't know what you're talking about..."
Katie, "My tummy? Let's sing it again"
We proceed to sing 'Amen' 10 more times until I clue she's talking about Harmony.
Me: "Oh! you mean, harmony?!"
Katie: "ya! did you hear it?"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing me today's smile!
    Hugs to the wee ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog will be so precious to the girls when they grow up... and what great wedding fodder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear her "tummy" .. . lol

    ReplyDelete