Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

July

July was full of finishing up things before camping: lots of book keeping, Sunday school, house cleaning. I wanted to be able relax knowing that I wouldn't have to come back to unfinished projects and work that was waiting for me.

Katie got stung by a wasp. Oh the drama. We found out where they were all coming from: a little colony underneath a corner of one of a our patio chairs.

Ben helped his cousin finish his roof for a Saturday and evening. He got a lovely burn on his back: think crayola red!

Emma started table walking AND real crawling! I SO wanted her to crawl and she's finally doing it. I've heard through a bunch of different sources that crawling is important for brain development and speech. Katie crawled for along time; I wonder if that's why she talked so early and so well....

We heard the most lovely news: my best friend and her hubby are expecting a baby next January! I couldn't be more thrilled!

We had the youth group from church over on a Sunday night. They are a great group of kids and it was a lot of fun to have them over. They ate all our food and entertained us well for the evening!

We went "camping" for a week. We actually went to MBC, a well-known park, just north of Huntsville. Ben and his family went up there for many, many years when they were kids. We had so much fun and it was super relaxing. I hope to do a post about that soon.




1 comment:

  1. Who, me? My baby? :D We are honoured to be mentioned in your blog post! :D

    ReplyDelete