Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Here we go, round 3!

We are very excited to announce that we are expecting a small addition to our family next spring! Although, given my track record, I don't birth "small" children: 9.5lb and 9.3lb!

I'm 12 weeks and feeling like a pregnant mom with two other littles running around.

I was a little more prepared this time around and started prepping for morning sickness before it hit. I had meals in the freezer, baking done, some organising done, book keeping up to date, and another season of I Love Lucy ready for watching. But the week that morning sickness hit, I had a sinus infection and bronchitis. I really did almost nothing that week except for the basics. The meals in the freezer were nice except the thought of eating them made me gag. The organising didn't help my laundry get done, the book keeping kept stacking up, but we watched almost the entire season of I Love Lucy. That's something, right? Katie can hum the theme song now....

Something I wasn't prepared for this time around was mood swings! I do not remember being so moody and grumpy with the girls, but this time... watch out!  What? Are you saying I'm grumpy? Pff! How rude! Just ask Ben, he's had the brunt of my mood swings and has born it like an angel. Well, he should. I'm the one that will have to give birth in six months! Phew! See what I mean about those mood swings?

Katie is very excited and says "hi" to the baby frequently and likes to tell random people that "My mommy has a baby in her tummy!" Emma doesn't get it at all, but I'm sure she'll be jealous soon enough! I was really bad at taking pregnancy pictures with Emma so I don't have much hope for this baby. I'll try though!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you! Praying for another healthy & safe pregnancy!! :)

    ReplyDelete