Pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

My teammate

I have a teammate
The mate of my dreams
He knows what I'm made of
He's sewn up my seams


We work well together
And we do that a lot
From canning to housework
Renovations, the lot.


We fit well together
Like a hand in a glove
And when we're apart
We die--sort of.


We laugh with eachother
We guffaw at our puns
We snork at our lameness
We snicker a tonne.

 We like to watch movies,
Read books and play games
We call eachother schweetie
And lots of nicknames.
 
I'm thankful each day
For the blessing I got
The man of my dreams
I love him a lot.






2 comments:

  1. Awww, that was beautiful!!
    Such a blessing to have a good marriage!!
    Thanks be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here I thought only "I" have a SCHweetie! :-)

    ReplyDelete