Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sewing for baby

I've been doing a little sewing in my new sewing room lately! The girls are now sharing a room, and we need to keep a pretty tight "lid" on them when they go to bed. So to save myself trips up and down the stairs when Ben isn't home, I've been spending a bit of time in my sewing room which is right next to the girls' room. I wanted to sew a new diaper bag when I was expecting Emma, but that never happened. Since I'm thinking this baby is a boy, the flower diaper bag I used for the girls wasn't going to cut it. I used all leftover material and notions from my stash and the only thing I had to buy was a big snap.

 Freshly stocked!

 I also made a carseat canopy. Thanks Pinterest for the idea!

I paid too much for the fabric, although it was on sale. The buttons and I had, as well as the inside fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment