Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wedding!

My brother, Nick, got married a few weekends ago to a lovely girl I'm glad to finally call my sister-in-law! Ben and I were both in the wedding party and Katie was a flower girl so my camera sat in its bag for the majority of the day. Ben snapped a few for me later in the day while I was nursing Alex. It was a lovely, crazy day. The weather was lovely, Alyce was gorgeous, Alex was a dream until after supper and we now have Alyce officially part of our family and Nick can stop complaining about how he just wants to be married :P ! You can click here to see more pictures!

 Aren't those flower girls cute?
 Mr. & Mrs. teBokkel :-)
If Alyce wants to know what Nick will look like in 60 years, she needs only to look at my Opa!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Does Nick ever look like Pastor VanEssen. I have never noticed before. That is so fun.
    Sounds like you had a lovely day. I would love to see a family picture! You'll have to track one down :)

    ReplyDelete