Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Playhouse

I've been watching on a couple of second-hand sites for a second hand playhouse for the girls. We don't have a huge backyard so I don't want it full of tons of toys to entertain the girls when they're outside. They have a small sandbox, tricycle and ride-on car toy, but besides that and a few balls to toss around they're left to their own imagination. Don't get my wrong, imagination is great and I love it and encourage it, but sometimes it can use a little help. Before Ben finished the sidewalk to the garage, there was a stack of stones under the big tree which they made into a kitchen, but that disappeared a few months ago. Anyways, long story short. I wanted a playhouse, and I finally found one for only $20!



Excuse the leftover snack on her face!







1 comment:

  1. That second picture of Ben made me crack up!
    Hope the playhouse gives your girls lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete