Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Quotables

I was teasing Katie about something and after she responded, I said, "How do you know?" And without blinking an eye she retorts, "Because I have a brain."

Emma at supper one night, "My armpit is sleepy"

One of the girls, I can't remember which one now, "Then the angel said to them, "Do not be a Fred...."" It should have been "do not be afraid"

I was pretending to be an English gentleman and I said, "of course, wot wot" and Katie replied with, "I'm not wot wot, I'm Katie."

 Katie "Mom, I just sang Jesus Loves Me without breathing! And I didn't even die!"

I was telling Katie in some hybrid of German/Dutch/Scandinavian accent to wait for the the cloth and it sounded something like  "vait fuur de claus" and she got all up set saying "I'm NOT Sinterclaus!"  It took me a second to figure out how in the world I call her Sinterclaus!

No comments:

Post a Comment