Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

January and February 2015

Life continued as normal for the first two months of 2015.

Emma turned 3 on January 4th. I think I still need a blog post about that!

The first three weekends in January one of us had the puking flu. Emma had it first, the next weekend Ben followed and then Katie. I got a much milder version the first week in February.

Alex had croup again the third week of January. I spent the night on his floor so I could hear him breath. The next night I spent on the end of Katie's bed since she was on a 30 minute puke cycle. The following night I was up with Emma and finally the fourth night I got to sleep the whole night in my own bed!

Ben finished the guest bathroom upstairs! Look here for pictures!

We had lots and lots and lots of snow! I'm not sick of it yet, but I'm starting to get ready for spring. I love the snow, but the increasingly narrowing roads and marathon of coats, hats, mitts, boots we need to run each time we go out is wearing on me. I never appreciated summer until I had kids to dress!

More plans are being made for our kitchen! We moved our china hutch in preparation and I've packed up a lot of items we don't use very often. We plan to go in a few weeks and pick up our Ikea kitchen! Then the real demolition will begin!

We celebrated Emma's 3rd birthday and Katie's 5th. It's an odd year for all my kids. Alex is turning 1 in less than two months!

We had our 10th pancake breakfast on Family day. Always fun and good food!

We celebrated Katie's fifth birthday with a group of girls and family. I'll do a separate post on that.

I helped plan a variety night for our church family. We had songs, and skits and lots of interactive games with audience. My legs were rather sore the next day!








No comments:

Post a Comment