|My bEAUtiful sink. My favourite part of the kitchen!|
|This is where our kitchen is at today.|
|We still need a big piece of cover panel for the end of the cupboard. You can see beside the light switch that we just have a short piece to hold the space until we get another one.|
- put one more coat of paint on the window and door and touch up crown molding
- buy and install tile backsplash
- get doors and some cover panels (not in stock at the moment).
- install rest of deco strip once we get our doors and coverpanels.
- do final paint touchups
- refinish the door to the mudroom which requires a complete strip and redo.