Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

October 2015

Morning sickness hit, full on and the month kind of fell apart. I felt more sick that I did with my other kids and spent 10 days on the couch before Ben finally convinced me to call the midwife and get some diclectin. I felt much better in a few days, but then the diclection kind of stopped working.  I got a supplement/vitamin mix from Young Living Essential Oils and in a little over a week I felt SO much better. I could half my number of diclectin and I stopped napping. I had energy again, which is weird because that energy surge shouldn't hit until second trimester! Seriously, Young Living has amazing products!

We went to friends' wedding in Brantford and had a nice day out, just the two of us! It's been a while!

I had an ultrasound and got to see our wee babe! I've had SO many people hint or make comments about me having twins, so I was relieved to see only ONE babe in there! Not a big history of twins in my family; my great Opa was a twin, but that's about it. So chances were pretty slim anyways.

We also took a trip to Barrie for my cousin's wedding. We went all together as a family and the kids did amazing! Alex only slept half an hour for the entire day, so after supper, he was crazy. Overtired, hyper and definitely needing sleep. We enjoyed spending the day celebrating with my beautiful cousin and her new husband!

We had a nice, relaxing thanksgiving with my family. I didn't take a single picture though, so we'll just have to rely on memories!

Alex had a doctor's appointment and as the doctor said, "He's a big, TALL dude!" He weighed 28lbs and was 34" tall. 85 percentile for weight and 97th for height. We measured our kids and Alex is as tall as Emma was when she was two!

No comments:

Post a Comment