Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

One month to go!

Lord willing, only one more month....

Only one more month until I have four little people in my house.

One more month until I'm not only up once a night (or not at all!), but multiple times.

One more month until I can take a deep breath and find euphoria in my baby's smell.

One more month until I triple my diaper changing per day.

One more month until I have children fighting over whose turn it is to rock the baby.

One more month until I realize how huge my two-year-old is.

One more month until I'm tired, sore, worn out and at the end of my rope.

One more month until my baby melts me completely.

One more month until I realize once again how amazing a husband I have.

One more month until I am responsible for 50 fingernails and 50 toenails. 

One more month until we find out if my "feelings" are right and we're having a boy.

One more month until I can see my toes.

One more month until I can comfortably reach my toes.

One more month until I smile at this baby's big sisters and how motherly they are.

One more month to come up with a boy's name we like.

One more month until I meet this precious babe!




No comments:

Post a Comment